Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Potty Time

Dear Layla,
You aren't the first child in the world to enjoy playing with toilet paper, and you probably aren't the last. I can't believe how you long you sat there in the bathroom, unwinding the toilet paper off the roll and then trying to put it back on. I was impressed. But then again, everything you do impresses me.
You sat and played so long that I was able to take pictures, record a video, and get the G-Parents on Skype to watch. Sadly, I wasn't able to record the best part of your toilet paper playtime. The best part was when you put a bunch of torn pieces of toilet paper on the toilet lid and then pulled the handle to flush it. Genius!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment