Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm Going to Fence You In!

Dear Layla,

I don't remember when or who said it to me, but someone warned me not to go out and buy everything at Babys R' Us. They said that you will let Daddy and I know when you are ready for bottles, walking toys, and all the other baby items I thought I needed to buy before your birth.

I guess you are showing me that it's time to buy a baby gate.

Oh - and for the record, no concussions were developed in the making of this video. You did not fall down the stairs like it may appear at the end of the video. Once you reached the top, you were so proud of yourself that you turned around, put your arms out for me and fell into my arms. I dropped the camera so it looks a lot worse than it really was.

Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment