Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dancin' Queen

Dear Layla,

A few years ago Beyonce came out with a song called "Crazy In Love". There's this part in the song where she sings, "Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no" over and over again and does some serious booty shakin'.

You love booty shakin'. You think it's funny. Sometimes, just to get you to laugh, I'll do my impression of Beyonce's dance for you. You look at me with a look that says, "Momma, you crazy". You laugh at me and I laugh at you.

I've tried for months to video you dancing like Beyonce. Here is the fruit of my labor! I even did some minor video editing! Aren't you proud? If I was any good at video editing, I would have used "Crazy in Love" as the background music.

Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment